Job description / Role
- Prepare monthly management accounts for AMOS Group's UAE and UK entities.
- Prepare inter-company transactions and balance schedules for both entities.
- Prepare project margin report for each entity.
- Prepare and post month-end journals in Sage.
- Review weekly flash sales and payment list.
- Review and approve sales invoices.
- Review project costing forms prepared by sales.
- Monitor and update weekly AR collection reports.
- Manage fixed assets and stock records and costing.
- Supervise periodic stock and asset counts and prepare reconciliation statements.
- Review and approve payment vouchers.
- Approve bank payments as per treasury guidelines and payment process mechanism.
- Supervise record keeping for bank payments, petty cash, sales and purchase invoices.
- Supervise the day-to-day transactions in Sage.
- Prepare annual financial statements, annual budget and forecasts for UAE and UK entities.
- Manage mandatory submission required by the government authorities including ESR and UBO report for the UAE entity.
- Be the first point of contact for auditors and tax consultants and manage all auditors' and tax agents' queries.
- ACCA/ACA/CPA holder
- Strong knowledge in Financial Management, Corporate Reporting and UK taxation.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing reports.
- Knowledge of local legislations, such as taxation.
- Excellent in MS excel, power-point, word.
- Strong knowledge of Sage 50 accounts.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
About the Company
AMOS Middle East FZE supplies Energy customers with world-class technical products, supported through a seamless inventory management system, backed by our certified fabrication management system, and test facilities in strategic regional locations. Our headquarters is in Singapore and our AMOS Group network strategically links ten key locations across Asia, the Middle East and Europe, enabling single-point sourcing and supply for our customers.