Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager who will manage the Hotel's financial activities, monitoring financial transactions and overseeing key financial processes, such as budgeting, planning and forecasting, in order to ensure that financial transactions are carried in compliance with the corporate and fiscal reporting requirements and to optimize the Hotel's financial operations.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25H TRIBE!
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage the annual target setting and planning process for the Hotel, as per the direction set by the Director of Finance and in line with corporate objectives, to forecast the Hotel's sales and expenditures in order to provide visibility on the property's financial performance.
- Support the ongoing monitoring of the Hotel's financial transactions and balance in order to ensure that all expenditures remain within budget, that profitability is maintained at the expected levels and that there is full visibility on the Hotel's financial performance.
- Collaborate closely with the Shared Service Centre (SSC) and Corporate Finance on matters related to the Hotel's transactional finance operations, in order to ensure alignment and integration of information as well as to secure optimal support services for the Hotel.
- Manage local adjustments and reconciliations, and prepare the filing of statutory information with local authorities so that all fiscal and accounting documents are properly completed and filed.
- Maintain the statutory ledger and contribute to the tracking and prioritisation of new system requirements in order to ensure that all records are validated, reported and maintained up-to-date.
- Manage the month-end and year-end closing processes to properly close the relevant reporting periods and ensure that all financial movements have been properly recorded, any gaps have been investigated and solved and that reconciliations have been successfully made.
- Manage the monthly development, review and approval of reporting packages, including balance sheets, P&Ls and cash flow statements, in order to comply with the corporate reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors during their annual audits in order to provide any supporting information required and ensure that audit requirements are met.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Hotel providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety and Environment management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity so that Hilton Group provides world class and hospitality services to its guests.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for participating in change initiatives, programmes and projects taking into account best practices, improvement of processes and productivity improvement.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Professional Finance or Accounting Certification (i.e. CPA, CIMA).
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- 2 years or more experience in Finance, preferably within the International Luxury hospitality industry or a recognized blue-chip organization in UAE.
- Excellent knowledge of finance processes and policies, cost control and fund management optimization.
- Good understanding of core hotelier operations and the luxury hospitality industry.
- Strong budgeting, financial planning and financial modelling skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.