Job description / Role
Do you have strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships? Do you have 5+ years of experience in a similar role? If yes, read more!
Is one of the fastest-growing Japanese restaurants in the region. They serve up wholesome authentic Japanese cuisine to be experienced in a casual setting.
About the role:
As a Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Supervise accounting staff to ensure that they are appropriately trained, motivated and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
• Provide full accounting services, including the preparation of estimates, budgetary control, and final accounts.
• Preparation of financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Preparation of financial management reports including financial planning and forecasting.
• Management of financial systems and budgets.
• Undertaking financial internal audits to ensure that sufficient internal controls and procedures are in place to also detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
• Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits.
• Continually reviewing and improving all procedures and flow of work both in finance and the relevant departments involved with the Finance Team. This may involve providing solutions for new business processes.
• Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk.
• Liaising with auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
• Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice to the Management.
• Advising on areas of business improvement.
• Predicting future financial trends and Analyzing market trends and competitors.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
• Advising on funds issues.
• Assist in negotiating terms with suppliers.
• Liaising with Banks in all matters concerning the Business.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
• Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
• Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections, follow-up through e-mail and phone calls.
• Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
• Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
• As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
• Petty Cash management and recording.
• Preparation of tax invoices, account statements for clients, receipts, credit notes and purchases
• Prepares payment to vendors; verifies the accuracy of vendor invoices.
• Computation, recording and processing of employee’s payroll (WPS).
• Computation of leave salary pay, deductions and other salary-related transactions.
• Provide monthly cash flow projections.
Qualifications & Experience:
• With attested bachelor’s Degree or MBA
• 5+ years of experience in similar role
• With UAE Driving License
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• An analytical mind
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
• Commercial and business awareness
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• A keen eye for detail and desire to probe
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounting & Finance Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services