Job description / Role
- Timely Preparation of Management Accounts Pack, Forecasts and Budgets
- Review and Control of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Review & Preparation of Financial Information for Board Reports
- Manage cashflow for the Division
- Monitor working capital for Division incl Debtors & Creditors Analysis
- Present Management Accounts Pack including commentary on variances against budget, forecast and other KPI's
- Attendance at monthly/quarterly reviews for division
- Ensure all costs incurred are appropriately allocated and recharged
- Ensure effective controls are in place and that risk/opportunity is accurately reported
- Review and monitor Customer/Supplier Retentions
- Audit and authorise payment runs and manual cheques
- Participation in Audits, co-ordinate for Division
- Review Information for Annual Statutory Reporting including Tax Packs, Stat Packs etc
- Identify and Implement system and process Improvements
- Business Partnering with Operations and Commercial Leads for Division
Working experience as Finance Manager in a Construction Company in UAE is mandatory.
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA / ACCA Qualified accountant with relevant experience working within a construction company. Strong Excel skills will be essential and knowledge of SAP would be preferred.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection