Job description / Role
On behalf of an International Firm in the DIFC, Swisslinx is seeking an experienced Finance Manager. This role reports directly to the CEO. In this role, you will be fully responsible for the finance function for the firm. You will work closely with and manage a Finance Assistant.
Please note that our client is not a financial institution. We are open to speak to candidates from non-finance firms as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing A to Z of finance function, providing full accounting, budgeting and financial management
• Managing accounts payable and receivables, including approvals and reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management reports
• Preparation of documents for audit purposes, as well as liaising with external auditors
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for this role you should possess the following requirements:
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in a similar role, managing the finance function
• Willing to do all aspects of finance (including mundane tasks)
• Ideally have experience within the DIFC / DFSA
• Ability to work, communicate and deliver at a high quality standard
To round up your profile, you should have outstanding and articulate communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Our client is looking for a professional with attention to detail and the necessary discretion and reliability. You should be dynamic, well-organized and a successful multitasker.
Our client offers the right individual an outstanding exposure to the market and field, long term career development, and competitive remuneration.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Financial Planning, Accounting & Reporting Manager
Sr. Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE