Job description / Role
We are working with a huge FMCG company based in the UAE.
This position is critical to their inventory management, overseeing AP and inventory which has around 5000 SKUs.
Only candidates who have worked in an MNC FMCG company with over 3000 SKUs, and skills in inventory management will be considered.
• Complete oversight over the procure to pay process comprising responsibility over:
- Timely booking of all invoices
- Timely processing of all payments
- Managing supplier relationships with respect to payments
- Periodic reconciliation of suppliers’ balances
- Reporting of payables KPIs
• Working closely with category managers to ensure supplier price lists are regularly updated in the system
• Reviewing other costs that are added to inventory costs to ensure landed cost of inventory is accurate
• Periodic reporting on working capital
• Monitor payables performance to enable provision of accurate cashflow forecasts and foreign currency requirements
• Preparation of key reports at regular intervals for Logistics that facilitate better understanding of costs, compared vs. budget and last year and trend and establish controls over process to ensure resources are used efficiently.
• Support the logistics team in in preparing annual budgets and update forecasts as necessary on an on-going business
• Explain monthly variances in cost, ensure costs are captured in detail and accurately to facilitate a better understanding of KPI’s for Logistics teams to bring control over cost and transparency in reporting.
• Develop ‘objectives-based’ system & process enhancements to enable more effective day-to-day management of the payables function.
• Establish a customer service culture within the Finance Team and ensure reports are provided promptly and accurately.
• Facilitate continuous team training to improve bench strength in areas such as VAT
AED 25,000 to 27,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Professionally Qualified Accountant (CIMA, CA, CPA)
• At least 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years at a Middle Management level in Financial, Commercial or Operations Management, involving regular interaction with Senior Management
• Ability to deal with all levels of staff / management / external parties in a persuasive and firm manner.
• Appreciation of customer service to, both, internal and external customers
• Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
• Proven skills / experience in drafting reports / presentations to a high level of analysis and quality
• Good presentation skills to senior management / Directors
• Advanced level of knowledge on ERP system, MS office suite.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.