Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Job description / Role
Our client, a large FMCG company is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to be based in the UAE. Reporting to the CFO, the job holder will be responsible for:
• Complete all financial reporting and ensure the accurate and timely dissemination of financial reports, both internally and externally.
• Establish and maintain systems and controls, which verify the integrity of all financial information.
• Preparation of the company’s annual and five-year budgets.
• Conduct analyses and prepare financial reports which aid the company in maximizing both short-term and long-term profitability
• Lead accounting organization in “continuous improvement” mode to ensure it is meeting the needs of the management of the company.
• Provide assistance to other related businesses regarding accounting and related policies and procedures, ensuring efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
• Manage Finance talent pool; exit poor performers, recruit, and retain a high-performance team, develop people and set up effective succession planning within the Finance job family
• Responsibility for full financial function, including accounting and auditing reporting and controls, tax and legal risk management, information management and ensuring good corporate governance
• Deliver robust forecasting process that facilitates management of the business
• Overseas the day-to-day operations for the company
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
• Must have completed any of the qualification accounting qualifications – CPA / CA / ACCA
• Must have worked with large organizations, with a FMCG company (for at least 5 years) either in the UAE or overseas
• Must be recently/presently working with a FMCG firm
• Must have 12 + years of post-qualification experience, with a minimum of 5 years in management.
• Proficient with IFRS
• Strong English communication skills
• Have worked closely with senior management team
• Comfortable and confident in doing high level presentation
• Presently residing in the UAE
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and our clients pay the recruitment fee.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Financial Controller (Manufacturing)
Chief Accountant / Accountant Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Big Fish Recruitment