Job description / Role
• The Finance Manager is responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting and proper maintenance of financial records and compliance.
• Develop and implement the annual financial budget for the company and for each project
• Review balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring proper maintenance of financial records.
• Monitor & Control collection and project cost
• Review & preparation of annual statutory financial statements ensuring timely finalization
• Monitor daily financial transaction which include monitoring Bookkeeping, Collection, accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking reconciliation
• Monitor and control financial auditing activities for the company and ensure compliance
• Control escrow account, payment, transaction and coordinate with the authorities where required
• Built business relationships with different financial entities
• Establish a financial process for the finance department and standardize the department process and procedure
• Insure and work on continuous development and enhancing of the financial services such as deplep the ERP solution, enhance the process between other departments
• Actively manage the performance of staff by carrying out performance reviews, providing feedback, training and general support.
• Should have experience financial ERP.
• Minimum 6 year experience in Real estate development and escrow accounts management
• Team management skills
• Post graduate qualification with professional membership (CPA/CA/CIMA/ACCA etc)
About the Company
291 elegant smart-homes, featuring sustainability, state of the art technology, and a connection to nature, all situated on the world class ‘fire’ Championship Golf Course. Watch The Race to Dubai from your roof garden.
Experience the energy of Jumeirah Luxury, a striking new residential development infused with the beauty of nature. Located in the tranquil community of Jumeirah Golf Estates, the spectacular surroundings will become an integral part of your everyday lifestyle. Expertly designed homes, ranging from two to five bedrooms, are built directly on the Championship Fire Course.
Depending on your chosen location, all our homes incorporate natural elements in unique ways to reinvigorate the spirit. As you gaze on the crystal waters of the lake, or take a stroll through exotic gardens, you will appreciate the cooler breeze created by the fresher microclimate. Full of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, interiors and exteriors suffuse to make one perfect whole.