Job description / Role
• The ideal candidate will work with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
• You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision-maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
Summary of the Responsibilities:
• Lead financial meetings
• Complete financial accounting and forecasting
• Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
• Review the financial aspects of new agreements with the contractors and consultants.
• Cheques and transfer letters place, renew, and liquidate the bank deposits after negotiation and taking management’s approval
• Review & verify the Projects Payments Certificates with supporting documents and ensure that these are as per the signed agreement.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail-oriented and analytical
• Graduate in Commerce (B. Com), with Professional qualification CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA (FINANCE)
• Desired qualification - certification in IFRS and treasury
About the Company
A leading real rstate company in UAE.
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC