Job description / Role
A food distribution company is actively looking for experienced Finance Manager to join their office in Dubai, UAE.
• The primary focus of the Finance Manager will be to provide overall leadership for all finance matters including the period end results, preparation of forecasts and Annual Operating Plan.
Finance Manager Job Purpose:
• Responsible for the financial health of the company. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
• Prepare a strategic business plan along with financial analysis and budgeting.
• Oversee financial department employees.
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Be in charge of preparing the warehouse operations monthly report as well as the inventory management and developing financial policies and procedures that support the distribution and logistics cost management
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Finance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
• Must have strong senior finance experience with inventory management, warehouse operations and supply chain/logistics management.
• Must have UAE/GCC experience and ideally within the FMCG industry.
• Perfectly fluent in spoken, written and reading the English language
About the Company
A food distribution company.