Job description / Role
Objective: To guide and mentor the team, oversee the day to day accounting functions of the department.
- In conjunction with the Head of Finance, establish and maintain financial policies and procedure for the company.
- Prepare monthly an quarterly management reporting.
- Vendor Management.
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Other duties as assigned
Reporting to: Head of Finance
Subordinates: Chief Accountant, Accountants
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, Master's preferred
- Other certifications obtained: CA qualification preferred
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 - 8 years of experience in Accounting and/or Financial Analysis.
- Manufacturing Industry experience required.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Manufacturing Industry knowledge from prior experience.
- Knowledge of financial reporting/data presentation.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with Senior Level Business Partners.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical and decision making skills.
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
A Fully Integrated Building Material and Furniture Manufacturer in the Middle East.
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services
Green Gulf Careers
Finance Manager - Engineering Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||9 Nov|