Job description / Role
iOWN Group is seeking a full-time Finance Manager that is responsible for all facets of company finance, including budgeting allocation and planning. Responsible for advising stakeholders on how to increase profit through prudent financial practices and monitoring and enforcing compliance with finance-related laws, procedures, and regulations such as tax filing and financial reporting.
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling, and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends, and assessing the financial health of the company.
• Have the ability to build investors dashboard which includes but is not limited to ROI, IRR, Capitalization rate, Net Income Multiplier, Evaluation, Inflation rates, and other investment relates data points.
• Act as the financial arm for all portfolio stakeholders, by providing financial data points and information required for various exercises such as risk analysis, forecast, valuations, projections, and other related matters.
• Engage and organize the process of financial requirements by the portfolio and fund managers.
• Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training, and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor, and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
• Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
• Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders, and investors on financial issues for the amicable resolution of differences.
• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Provide a forecast on the returns and efficiency of each portfolio.
• While conducting investment and oversight activities, maintain records and documentation related to investments and transactions.
The ideal candidates should have the following skills & experience:
• Had experience working with venture capitalists and/or institutional fund management.
• Able to own and manage investment financial platforms as well as have the skills to provide sufficient data points to the IT and Fund Management Unit.
• Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy.
• In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, and industry legislation.
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards. (IFRS)
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL and Access.
• Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
About the Company
iOWN Group provides innovative Blockchain-based solutions to companies across various industries. Our expertise in blockchain development enables us to provide customized solutions for different kind of applications. By implementing the blockchain technology, iOWN Group helps its clients to secure transactions, prevent fraud, and have better control of data.
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Senior Finance Manager
Assistant Manager Finance