Job description / Role
Responsible for preparation of various MIS Finance reports including route performance, cost center performance and other month closing Accounting activities.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly route performance reports compared to budget and previous year, and report to management.
• Prepare various projections to highlight the current performance and future trend for management.
• Prepare & report cost center performance and key KPIs to Business Unit Heads.
• Provide support in monthly closing activities.
• Provide input towards system enhancements and integration.
• Provide input to the other finance teams with regards to valid accounting treatments.
• Other adhoc support activities as assigned by the line manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance/Commerce
• Up to 2 years Accounting or Finance Reporting
• MIS Finance reports, Accounting, Month-end closing activities, Time management, MS Excel, ERP experience, Analytical
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.