Job description / Role
Oversee changes and enhancements to our back office applications, with the goal of improving the efficiency and accuracy of finance processes, and completing the financial systems integration.
Global financial services business that is expanding across the region.
* Engage with various stakeholders within finance (e.g. treasury, accounting, reconciliation) to identify development projects that would improve productivity/accuracy of processes and/or would be part of the integration program
* Working with the regional CFO/leadership team to understand the priorities within finance
* Based on the priorities, maintaining a roadmap for development for the finance function
* Scoping out, and drafting, BRDs for relevant projects, working with the subject matter experts
* Following up with the development team to ensure that the projects are on track for completion prior to/on the scheduled delivery dates
* Managing the rollout of new features for the finance functions (e.g. through facilitating training for the relevant staff)
* Assessing the success of launched projects (e.g. time savings, improvements in accuracy, etc)
* Escalating issues to the finance leadership team, as required
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
* 3+ years of experience managing product application (ideally with a similar mandate - i.e. improving finance processes through enhancing systems)
* Analytical flair, and attention to detail, to identify gaps and creativity to provide unique solutions
* Prefer candidates that have worked at multinational companies, with experience collaborating with teams based in other regions
* Bachelors degree in finance or IT
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller