Job description / Role
Our client is a leading firm that specializes in assisting individuals in acquiring dual citizenships across numerous countries throughout the globe. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager for their UAE facility.
The organisation is a market leader in obtaining dual citizenships and residency permits. Their clients include billionaires, C-Level executives, and notable companies. With over a decade of experience in various locations worldwide; the industry titan is planning to expand their international presence and diversify into new businesses. They are seeking to hire a Finance Manager for their team.
* Formulate budgets, forecasts and variance analysis periodically and subsequently provide recommendations to management
* Prepare financial reports on an annual basis in an accurate and timely manner
* Implement robust policies and process improvements to facilitate business operations
* Prepare reports highlighting key financial metrics, such as investments, return on assets and growth rates
* Assess business projections and report on the profit, liquidity, and cash flow of the business periodically
* Handle the accounts payable and receivables function
* Provide support with payroll activities
* Develop best practices to streamline business activities and foster a continuous development environment
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to further progress their career with an industry titan.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management
* 5-7 years of experience within a similar role
* 3 years of experience within the Big 4 or similar is preferred
* Strong relationship building skills with external sources (e.g., banks)
* Must be meticulous
* Proficient in Excel
* Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Mar|