Job description / Role
A European company who specials within selling finished marble products into hotels and luxury villas are currently looking for a Finance Supervisor who will manage the finance function for them regionally, reporting back to the CFO who sits in Europe.
You will be responsible for 2 accountants you will:
- Prepare special financial reports as required by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Prepare for year-end financial statements and Audit.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Support the management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.-
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Prepare cashflow forecast and budgeting
- Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with at least 4years' experience OR Semi-qualified CA / CPA / ACCA or Postgraduate in Accounting /Finance with a minimum of 6 years' experience in accounting and finance
- At least 2 years UAE experience is must
- Preferably from audit background (Big4)
- Excellent skills in MS Office and hands on experience in ERP systems
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, effective communicator and team player
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.