Job description / Role
A European company who specials within selling finished marble products into hotels and luxury villas are currently looking for a Finance Supervisor who will manage the finance function for them regionally, reporting back to the CFO who sits in Europe.
You will be responsible for 2 accountants you will:
- Prepare special financial reports as required by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Prepare for year-end financial statements and Audit.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Support the management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.-
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Prepare cashflow forecast and budgeting
- Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with at least 4years' experience OR Semi-qualified CA / CPA / ACCA or Postgraduate in Accounting /Finance with a minimum of 6 years' experience in accounting and finance
- At least 2 years UAE experience is must
- Preferably from audit background (Big4)
- Excellent skills in MS Office and hands on experience in ERP systems
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, effective communicator and team player
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller