Job description / Role
Position Title: Finance Team Lead
Employment Type: Contract/Full-time
Salary: up to 30K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications, plus family insurance and educational allowance
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in the UAE.
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day finance and accounting function including accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, audit and VAT etc.
- Responsible for end-to-end monthly closing and reporting
- Oversee the treasury function, review monthly revenue invoices and ensure compliance with revenue contracts.
- Prepare the yearly Management Accounts and Financial Statements
- Support the Financial Controller and Management on other ad-hoc requirements
- Male, 40 years and below
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or similar
- Minimum 13 years of total experience, with at least 6 years in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and supervising a team
- Must be a qualified professional accountant – ACCA
- Strong and hands-on experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audit, Treasury and VAT
- Strong IFRS knowledge, Accruals and UOP depreciation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial personnel
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Assistant Finance Manager
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company