Job description / Role
• Responsible in registration of suppliers invoices in the system
• Prepares monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
• Manages Inter-company accounts & carryout monthly reconciliation with the related parties
• Maintains, reconciles fixed assets schedules & register
• Participates, coordinates in the budgeting process
• Coordinates with external auditors to ensure timely finalization of audit.
• Performs day to day banking functions.
• Performs general accounting functions & all related month-end tasks
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts.
• Good sound knowledge of ERP
• Graduation in Accounting/Finance
• Part qualified preferable CPA/ACCA/CMA/CIMA
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Advance level of MS Office
• In depth Finance and Accounting knowledge
• Good team-player
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to co-operate with others and work in a team
• Ability to cope with and solve conflict
About the Company
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE, based in Augsburg, Germany, is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines that are manufactured both by the company and by its licensees. The engines have power outputs ranging from 450 kW to 87 MW. MAN Diesel & Turbo also designs and manufactures gas turbines of up to 30 MW, steam turbines of up to 150 MW and compressors with volume flows of up to 1.5 million m³/h and pressures of up to 1,000 bar. The product range is rounded off by turbochargers, propellers, gas engines and chemical reactors.
MAN Diesel & Turbo’s range of goods includes complete marine propulsion systems, turbomachinery units for the oil & gas as well as the process industries and complete power plant solutions. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services marketed under the MAN PrimeServ brand. The company employs around 14,500 staff at more than 100 international sites, primarily in Germany, Denmark, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, India and China. MAN Diesel & Turbo is a company in the Power Engineering business area of MAN SE.
Petrochem Middle East
Al Ghurair Properties
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Senior Accountant for Multinational Construction Company