Job description / Role
The Financial Accountant would be expected to manage the day-to-day accounting & reporting function in abidance with local & international accounting & tax regulations. In addition, the Financial Accountant will be responsible to report the numbers to the management of the company along with advice for improving the financial performance.
- Understanding business requirements and processes
- Day to day accounting and bookkeeping
- Preparing financial statements and consolidating financial reports
- Preparing management reports
- Performing VAT registration and VAT return filings along with assisting the team on VAT queries
- Preparing forecasts & budgets
- Assisting in conducting annual external audits
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in an Accounting or Auditing firm
- Masters in Accounting and Finance. ACCA preferable
- End-to-end knowledge detailed knowledge of UAE VAT with constant learning of new laws & amendments
- Technically up-to-date with IFRS and other reporting standards
- Highly proficient in English language
- Highly capable in preparing & conducting management presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- In-depth knowledge of multiple accounting softwares
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.