Job description / Role
• The successful Candidate will report to the Senior Accountant within the Corporate Finance team, looking after Accounts Receivable and Payable, General Ledger, management accounting (O2C, P2P work streams).
• ERP software experience, ‘NetSuite’ is highly advantageous (or similar products e.g. Oracle, SAP).
• ‘Order to Cash’: Additional Support for organic growth & new business
• Focus on receivables (debt), revenue reporting & balance sheet reconciliations
• Provide accounting support for day to day, closing & audits
• Business partnering with schools: build awareness across the business and be a key point of contact for all accounting related matters in schools.
• Supervise petty cash confirmations and accounting by operation assistants in schools
• Support with supplier ledger reconciliations and staff expense claims
• Key support with internal and external audit
• Developing processes and drive efficiencies throughout the functional areas handled
• Instill financial discipline through-out the organization
• Support ERP data migration and implementation initiatives
• Other tasks assigned on need basis.
• Continuously seek ways to improve financial processes and drive efficiencies throughout the department
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Qualified Accountant - CIMA, CA, ACCA, CPA
• Minimum 2/3 years of corporate finance experience in a reputable company
• NetSuite ERP experience
• Solid ERP system experience (accounting systems)
• Experience in the Education sector is advantageous
• Previous experience working within an international organization (desirable, not essential)
• Expertise in accounting aspects and a skill in number crunching
• Prioritization, time management and planning skills
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent skills in excel, power point and outlook
• Comfortable with being exposed to Senior Management
• Excellent collaborative skills and ability to quickly establish effective relationships with key stakeholders
• Keen to learn and develop
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Right Calibre Executive Search
A Leading Company In UAE
Manpower Middle East