Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff
Job description / Role
• Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. revenues and liabilities).
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
• Preparing weekly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
• Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
• Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews.
• Manage tax payments as per UAE law.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
• Strong in management skills.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Finance, or relevant field.
• Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role.
• Additional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
• Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
• Time-management abilities.
• UAE driving license is a plus.
About the Company
Focusing on the platform built around the whole camel industry chain, we are committed to creating a new camel value.
Committed to creating a new value for camels.
Based on the concept of "making good use of camel resources and serving the human society", Royal Camel Group, relying on its technology innovation strategy and international strategy to drive the rapid development of its business, has become a leading Chinese enterprise in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive