Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large IT Multinational company.
• Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors.
• Prepare monthly financial statements including coordination of year-end-audits.
• Run the accounts receivable function including creating and distributing invoices.
• Oversee daily finances of the company across all areas and own the P&L
• Prepare, send and store invoices.
• Update accounting databases and spreadsheets.
• Assess and refine budgeting process and create appropriate monthly budget reports.
• Ensure correct recording of all transactions.
• Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
• Updating management on any financial discrepancies.
• Manage and track budget and accounting information.
• Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
• Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational support.
• At least 4-8 years of experience in Finance and Accounting, or in a similar role.
• A qualified Chartered Accountant.
• With strong accounting experience.
• Degree in accounting, finance or any related field
• Knowledge and experience with business functions such as Finance, Accounting and Design.
• Competent in strategic financial processes.
• Preferably with Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Working knowledge of tax procedures and filing.
• Understanding of data analysis and operational and financial performance metrics.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.