Job description / Role
Financial Accountants Assistant for a International Cosmetics Distributor, Sheikh Zayed Road
At the direction of the Finance and Operations Manager, assist in the provision of general administrative and accounting support to the Finance team that compiles analyses and distributes statistical information in order to meet company targets and support accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements and running software programs.
- SAP database management to include updating supplier and customer information
- Running reports: system updates, backups and testing
- Assisting staff with SAP related issues and questions, coordinating with IT, monitoring attendance system
- Accounts payable liaising with vendors, preparing PO’s, controlling expenses, petty cash, preparing invoices, allocation and reconciliation
- Preparing payments, cash flow management, ensuring payments are made on time
- Accounts receivable: prepare invoices, assign project codes, prep cash advances, monitor cheques and cash received
- Reporting and analysis: maintain fixed asset register, expense schedules, monthly reports, budgets and tracking
- Inventory: processing adjustments, preparing stock sheets, creating project codes
- HR & Payroll Admin: add new employees, update details and prepare leave forms
- General finance admin
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
- Evidence of passion, achievements and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Enjoys problem solving and understanding the how systems work.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SAP including understanding the database logic.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to in-house systems.
- A great aptitude to Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Business or accounting educational background
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work to, and sometime implement own processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work to a deadline.
- Knowledge of Access a plus
- Perfume Industry knowledge a plus
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.