Job description / Role
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
• Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Lunch provided by company
• Candidate must be based in UAE and should be able to join immediately if selected.
• The location is in Dubai Industrial City
About the Company
With a tailored approach to the requirements of the region. in the spirit of the founding of Falck in 1906 by Sofus Falck, Falck Safety Service UAE's goal is to become the leader in providing quality emergency services and assistance to governments , industry and communities. We aim to provide the GCC and Middle East access to proven innovative Public Private Partnership models bringing the benefits of our global knowledge and experience to the needs, and , priorties of the region.
Falck Safety Services state of the art equipment and simulators provide delegates with a realistic training experience, in a safe and controlled environment. Expertly trained and experienced instructors ensure that delegates receive personal attention and any areas of concern are addressed during their training, giving reassurance and increased confidence to 'Trust in a Safer World'.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts