Job description / Role
• Oversee the financial accounting and internal controls to ensure strong governance and accountancy-based policies.
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department;
- A/R, A/P, GL
- Expense budgeting & forecasting
- Gap Analysis between actuals Vs. Planned Expenses.
- Assets management Reconciliations.
• Should be well versed with IFRS Standards overall and IFRS 9,15 & 16 in specific.
• Coordinate with Quantity Surveyors and the Project Manager in respect of Project Invoices, preparation and updating cash flow forecast.
• Generate detailed time schedule plan and cash flow to facilitate smooth functioning of the day to day project operations.
• Coordinate and shoulder quarterly and annual internal / external audits, ensure timely completion of the audits.
• Deal With and develop good relations with various banks to arrange project financing.
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Review of financial reports to ensure the accuracy and clarity of information presented.
• Arrange monthly Financial reviews with management to ensure the accuracy of financial information and transparency.
• Respond to inquiries from Management/Executives to ensure clear communication.
• Capable of developing and implement strong reports and controllership, linking to both cost-base and revenue streams.
• Establish, interpret, and analyze complex accounting records to support strategic decision making.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Display leadership skills, capable of handling team as well as work alone.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance/CPA.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Expert in data analysis.
• Worked with large scale projects, site involvement.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to Multi Task.
About the Company
291 elegant smart-homes, featuring sustainability, state of the art technology, and a connection to nature, all situated on the world class ‘fire’ Championship Golf Course. Watch The Race to Dubai from your roof garden.
Experience the energy of Jumeirah Luxury, a striking new residential development infused with the beauty of nature. Located in the tranquil community of Jumeirah Golf Estates, the spectacular surroundings will become an integral part of your everyday lifestyle. Expertly designed homes, ranging from two to five bedrooms, are built directly on the Championship Fire Course.
Depending on your chosen location, all our homes incorporate natural elements in unique ways to reinvigorate the spirit. As you gaze on the crystal waters of the lake, or take a stroll through exotic gardens, you will appreciate the cooler breeze created by the fresher microclimate. Full of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, interiors and exteriors suffuse to make one perfect whole.