Job description / Role
We are looking for a Financial Advisor to join our growing team.
• Employee will be responsible to maintain corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
• He should be forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
• Maintain banking relationships
• Maintain credit rating agency relationships
• Arrange for equity and debt financing
• Invest funds
• Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
• Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
• A Treasurer may manage or oversee the management of the financial affairs of the organization, often including such basic tasks as selecting a bank, reconciling bank statements, and managing cash flow.
• Working Knowledge of Treasury Management products and services.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• 10+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company.
• Should have a thorough understanding of hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.
About the Company
The Group was founded by Chief Visionary & founder Abdulla Bin Zayed Saqr Al Nahyan in the early 90’s, who pioneered his vision into many successful ventures such as Dolphin Air, Oilfield Petroleum FZE, Aviation Solutions FZC, First Line, Al Saqr Engineering division and has launched several up-and-coming business initiatives in the field of Smart Innovations, Real Estate, Gems Trade, and so on.
With strategic business initiatives and strategic positioning today the group has spread its roots to many segments with the Head office based in Dubai and with further branches and offices spread across the region.Today the Group has established its roots in the field of Aviation, Finance & Investments, Energy, Engineering, Real Estate, Travel & Tourism, Trading and Logistics segments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
Emirates - CAE Flight Training
Al Ghurair Real Estate
Assistant Financial Controller