This position is closed or expired.
See other Financial Analyst jobs in UAE
Our client, a leading hospitality organisation, is looking for a Financial Analyst to be based in Dubai. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join a large organisation with excellent opportunities for career growth.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for analysing and interpreting the financial and operating results; managing the budgeting and forecasting process, and assisting in strategic reviews of both projects.
Main duties will include:
• Analyse and interpret accounting and financial data to produce reports and presentations requested by management.
• Produce operational and financial performance reports such as key trends and business drivers to support the financial review presentation.
• Ensuring that end of month is completed on an accurate and timely basis and that all reporting deadlines for stake-holders are met.
• Development of appropriate analyses identifying significant positive and/ or negative trends.
• Produce and analyse the ROI projections on special projects.
• Responsible for the maintenance and process of the reporting, forecasting and budgeting application.
• Responsible for the financial documentation/ presentation for Business reviews and conducting P&L reviews.
• Participate and present in business reviews and dept head meetings when required.
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess a bachelors degree in Business, Hospitality, or Accountancy and Finance.
• Have at least 5 years experience working as a Financial Analyst, preferably within the hospitality, or related, sector.
• Have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Be well presented, and an excellent communicator.
• Be fluent in English.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.