Job description / Role
This position reporting to the Group Leader Finance. Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Bachelor degree plus a professional certification
- 2-5 years
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Accounting experience with a reputed organisation in UAE/GCC countries.
- Previous experience is must for this role with knowledge of financial accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
About the Company
Emirates CAE Flight Trainingwas founded in 2002, and is jointly operated by Emirates, a global connector of people and places, and CAE, a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence.
Located in Dubai, UAE, Emirates-CAE Flight Training is the result of CAE and Emirates joining forces to offer the highest-quality training to commercial airlines, business jet operators and helicopter operators in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a gateway between Europe and Asia, and the fastest growing economic hub in the Middle East, Dubai is an excellent location to train.
Emirates CAE Flight Training is an EASA Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and FAA part 142 approved centre. The centre has become recognized as a world-class facility for aviation training in the Middle East, and delivers safety and service excellence to clients across the industry.
At Emirates CAE, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
A cutting-edge technology company, CAE places customers and innovation at the center of its activities. This customer-oriented and innovation culture, along with the people who collaborate every day, make CAE a great place to work.
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modeling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defense forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight simulators and training devices. Through our global network of 30 civil aviation and military training centers, we train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer modeling and simulation software to various market segments and, through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.