Job description / Role
• Perform financial forecasting and reporting.
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
• Work closely with the team to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
• Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
• Qualification: ACCA / CA Inter / CPA
• Experience: 1-2 year experience in Analysis / management reporting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is needed.
• Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.