Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working on an exclusive basis with a leading pharmaceutical company in Dubai to recruit a Financial Analyst.
The primary scope of the Financial Analyst role is to serve as a business partner to the commercial team and finance function. The candidate will provide financial insights, drive budget and planning process, and measure the actuals vs plan that will help drive business objectives and keep management informed regarding any changes impacting financial results.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for;
• Translate financial metrics into actionable insights that improve decision making, performance and business growth in a business segment with a moderate opportunity to impact.
• Implement key performance indicators to create, maintain and preserve value as an analyst for a highly complex business group or segment.
• Support the financial evaluation of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures and other new business development opportunities.
• Integrate disparate sources of data using a broad range of analytical data tools and knowledge of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques.
• Provide financial support to accomplish plans, including financial modeling, scenario planning, valuation, monitoring performance against strategic decisions with a moderate opportunity to impact the business.
• In collaboration with stakeholders and peers, identify opportunities to improve data integrity to enable analysis and insights.
• You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only to the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Degree Educated with MA, MBA or Finance Qualification (ACA, CMA, CIMA)
• Min 3+ years of experience in finance, analysis, or accounting
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience working within an MNC (Pharma, Consumer, etc) or Big 4
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.