Job description / Role
The Financial Analyst will support the Senior Finance Business Partner (SFBP) in providing end-to-end management of review and control of all financial requirements.
• Providing support through financial analysis on a monthly basis for projects.
• Weekly cash forecasting to ensure accurate cash flow management.
• Customizing pricing/models/reports to meet demands of customers.
• Collecting and analyzing financial information and summarizing it to enable presentation to Business Heads.
• Assist SFBP in developing detailed pricing model unique for each project. This includes understanding of asset, infrastructure and overhead pricing for projects
• Producing financial reports relating to budgets, forecasts, monthly performance, expenses, variance analysis etc.
• Supporting SFBP in development of long-term business plans.
• Ensure project procurement requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner by supporting the SFBP in ensuring due processes are followed and necessary approvals obtained.
• Ad hoc reports and presentations as required by the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance
• Minimum 5 Years in FP&A / Finance Analyst role.
• Long-term Projects Industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Able to work autonomously with limited supervision
• Teamwork, Confidentiality, Analytical, Negotiation, Oral and written communication
About the Company
Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
• Industry Solutions: experienced team of data scientists and engineers based in Abu Dhabi. • Fundamental AI research, through our subsidiary the Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IIAI), on AI, big data and machine learning. • Cloud Computing Infrastructure: the largest and most powerful Cloud Computing capability in the region. • Multidisciplinary and diverse team.
G42 has an active and extensive partnership network, connecting leading international organizations who complement our ecosystem and support our vision. Our partnerships range from strategic teaming agreement, joint ventures, to direct investment by G42.