Job description / Role
Our client in the energy sector is strengthening their finance team with the addition of a new Financial Analyst.
The position reports into a young multi-lingual Head of Finance, who is ex-Big 4.
• Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
• Preparing Actual vs Budget analysis and include comments to management presentation.
• Preparing monthly project financial reporting and project status reports in Power BI
• Business partner with project managers and business development team to build financial models.
• Liaising with other departments to build and maintain a weekly cash flow.
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
• Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
• Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation and preparing quarterly reports to the parent company.
• Preparation of budget and quarterly forecast including realignments, narrations, and justifications
• Creating /modifying budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements
• Assists with monthly close process
• Assists with the implementation of new systems when needed
AED 14,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 4+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
• Experience in the construction or another ‘project’ related industry is highly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration or another related field.
• Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst Certificate (FMVA) – preferred but not essential
• Expert-level analytical, financial reporting and modeling skills
• Strategic thinking
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Experience building dashboards with Microsoft Power Bi is strongly preferred.
• Advanced MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
• Knowledge of SAP Business one – preferred but not essential
• Excellent time management and organizational ability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Finance Manager
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
TGC Consulting Middle East