Job description / Role
A Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting in budgetary control, financial analysis and reporting functions of the organization to support its continued development and provide management with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the company’s businesses.
• Prepare bank reconciliations and follow up on reconciling items
• Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
• Liaise with and assist external audits to complete the audit field work and issue final audit reports in a timely manner
• Be flexible to work in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions as part of temporary job rotations within the department
• Respond to internal and external calls and emails within 24 working hours
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Ensure that month-end closing timelines are communicated and adhered to with accurate data entry
• Assist the line manager in executing processes to communicate financial and operational performance trends (historical and forecasted) using appropriate metrics and suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications
• Assist the line manager in leading the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
• Assist the line manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts and applicable reporting.
• Assist the line manager in documenting business and financial risks and controls
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Master in Finance/Commerce
• ACCA qualified (preferred)
• Minimum 3-4 years work experience
• Prior working knowledge in similar position
• Audit/consultancy firm experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Prior knowledge of Salesforce (preferred)
• Ability to report analysis and findings in a presentable and easy-to-understand manner
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In The UAE
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Accounting Officer / Accountant
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|