Job description / Role
This opportunity is for a large company into diversified businesses in the UAE.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on a company’s profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well-informed decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements.
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
• Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
• Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
• Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
To be successful you would ideally possess
• Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
• Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office Excel, MIS report and other financial software applications
• Hands-on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
• Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
• Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
• MBA Degree qualifications
This opportunity is ideal for candidates who can join immediately!
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.