Job description / Role
We are a global energy and commodities company deploying infrastructure, logistics and financing across the world to connect producers and consumers. Our focus on operational excellence and reliability of supply allows us to create the best solutions for our partners. We have grown our business and continue to expand on the basis of long-term strategic relationships with our customers, suppliers and financiers.
- Conducting Financial, Commercial, Cost, Profit Analyses
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly Analysis Reports
- Executing Budgeting and Planning Processes
- Performing Cash Flow Management including projections
- Coordinating reconciliations with banks and other counterparties
- Supporting Contract Execution Processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of Accounting and Finance
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to process big data
- Advanced level of Excel skills (MS Office)
- BA Degree
- Advanced Russian and English
- Knowledge of IFRS is preferable
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.