Job description / Role
• Responsible for keeping track of the company's financial plan
• Analyzing the company's performance, alongside changes and market trends to create forecasts and interpret those forecasts
• It is their job to track down and explain variances
• Report findings to management and stakeholders and help contribute to shaping of the strategic plan
• Assist the Financial Manager in the preparation and set up of the budgeting process.
• Provide key metrics and ratio analysis across the business units
• Assist in tender analysis
• Feasibility studies calculations for capital and M&A activity.
Qualifications and Certifications:
• Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance preferred
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
• Profession CA Certification preferred
• Proven organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven problem solver, results focused and a self-motivated individual
• MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) proficiency required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.