Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity to join a Government entity in Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking to hire professionals with Financial Analysis background across different levels.
* Recommend amendments by analysing and extracting information from comparative analysis
* Provide guidance to achieve results on a corporate level
* Prepare and review the yearly budgets and forecasts
* Variance analysis between actual and forecast
* Month end, quarter end and year end closing process
* Maintain all internal controls in line with business policies
* Preparing financial statements including cash flow, income, balance sheets.
* Prepare and present monthly Financial Synopsis to the board.
* Should be Qualified (CFA,ACA,ACCA, CMA etc.)
* Oracle experience is essetial
* Must have experience in month end, quarter end and year end closing process
* Must have strong IFRS knowledge
* Internal Control and ERM experience is a plus
* Must have a proven track record of working autonomously
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Ignite Search & Selection
Quest Search & Selection
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Search Heads Middle East