Job description / Role
A real estate Analyst is required to join the team in RAK. This department is headed up by a solid mentor who wishes to develop your skills in this specific sector, to eventually become Head of FP&A.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious with around 5 yrs work experience so far, all of which should have been gained in the real estate industry – strategy and analysis depts.
Candidates from the real estate industry will be considered.
• Perform financial analysis and financial reporting on RE results and strategic business initiatives
• Assist in preparing financial forecasts for the business
• Aid in the preparation of RE strategic plans, new business analysis, and budgets
• Conduct financial modelling (excel)
• Draft presentations and memorandums for senior management
• Expense Management – prepare reports and analyses to identify actionable expense management initiatives
• Developing and maintaining standardized management reporting templates, which will assist the company in monitoring financial and non-financial operational metrics
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
• Provide insights into ongoing trends for the industries / sectors already invested in and for the targeted ones
• Conduct primary and secondary market research
• Manage portfolio of existing investments by tracking their performance and summarizing their financial statements, sector data for management review
• Perform investment analysis for new investments by examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• MBA Finance
• RE analysis and strategy experience
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints
• Experienced in DCF analysis, feasibility studies and cash flow forecasts
• Proficiency in MS office and internet use
• Knowledge of SAP (not essential)
• Advance level MS Excel skills, ability to work with complex financial models involving large data sets
• Advanced Power Point skills, ability to come up with neat, concise and structured presentations
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Senior Financial Analyst
Assistant Manager - Finance Operations & Reporting
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Financial Planning Accountant