Job description / Role
NTS Group are currently working with a leading multinational company to recruit a Financial Manager for their operation in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Reporting into the Head of Finance and managing a small team, this position will be responsible for the following;
• Lead the Company budgeting and monthly forecasting process
• Support commercial activities through analysis and recommendations on commercial performance
• Provide periodic benchmark with competitors with a specific focus on top line and cost line performance
• Promote initiatives to optimize and reduce operational costs, provide reference data, measurement tools and benchmark analysis
• Analyse monthly financial/ operational performance against budget, forecast and previous year, alerting company management on business performance issues and advising ways of mitigation
• Optimize processes in ERP to ensure efficient cost control and fast delivery of required information
• Develop active control and cost analysis on all levels
• Support decisions on new products by preparing cash flow forecasts, business plans and related opex/capex decisions
• Support decisions on investment projects by providing appropriate financial analysis; proceed with post completion audits
• Ensure efficient and transparent capex management
• Prepare reporting, operational data and KPI for management and different internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure that no operational/financial risk affects compliance or business sustainability
• Ensure Implementation of Internal Control Standards in the Financial area
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Schooling, Bonus, Flights & Insurance
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
• Qualified Accountant ACA, CA, ACCA
• Min 5 years experience in financial management and control
• Experience in industrial or manufacturing an advantage
• Good knowledge of business processes
• Accounting Principle Understanding
• Credit and Cash Management
• Budgeting/ Budget Control/ Reporting
• Performance Analysis Understanding
• Internal Control Standard Understanding
• Proficiency in ERP usage (especially Oracle)
• Strong analysis skills
• Proficiency in business statistics
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.