Job description / Role
• Responsible for all activities related to generating financial and accounts reports, while overlooking day to day financial transactions in addition to supervising and training staff, as required.
• To be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting activities for accounts receivable/payable related to AGRE group and Al Ghurair family owned property/investments.
• To instigate, optimise and maintain an efficient and robust finance department for AGRE Group including automation, workflow and systems.
• Verifying and authorising payments, receipts, reports and other activities for financial transactions related to AGRE and its subsidiaries.
• To manage the timely, accurate, efficient and smooth delivery of financial transactions and reporting, ensuring all movements are in line with the financial policies as defined by the companies accounting rules and delegation of authority.
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics / Business or equivalent qualifications.
• CIMA, ACCA, CPA or relevant equivalent diploma would be advantageous
• 5 -15 years Financial Management experience within the UAE, ideally with experience of a UAE based property developer or similar function.
• Must comprehend the fundamentals of financial management and administer processes in accordance with generally recognised financial practices in order to ensure the achievement of strategic objectives.
• High level of written and verbal business English. Arabic would be useful but not essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
• Possess a logical mindset, is results driven and a natural team player willing to go the extra mile.
• Proficiency in ERPs such as SAP, Oracle and Estate Master Real Estate Software would be highly advantageous.
About the Company
Real estate is a core activity of Al Ghurair Group which owns a large portfolio of land and buildings in the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s flagship property is one of the Emirate’s best known and most prestigious mixed-use developments, the BurJuman Centre in Bur Dubai.
Al Ghurair Real Estate leases, maintains, and redevelops the Al Ghurair Real Estate portfolio in the UAE. Properties under management include showrooms, villas, retail outlets, car parks, residential and commercial buildings.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company