Job description / Role
Reporting into the CFO, the Financial Controller will be responsible for all accounting and finance activities across the group as well as lead the finance department of 20 plus, oversee a SAP implementation and partner with the MD and board of Directors.
Our client is a regional manufacturing business with an annual turnover of USD 500 million and offices across the GCC. They are looking to improve their finance team and are seeking a Financial Controller who can supervise their key development projects across the UAE.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
* Manage a team of 20 and report directly to the CFO
* Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results
* Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and other regulatory requirements
* Become involved in SAP implementation process
* Manage financial accounting, month end closing and controlling various Financial and accounting systems
* Lead the monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
* Manage and develop relationships with service providers effectively
* Provide monthly presentations at board meetings
* Ensure treasury management, cash flow reporting and liaison with local banks
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to work with a regional brand and progress in their career path.
* 10+ years of work experience in the manufacturing sector as Financial Controller or Manager
* Indian Chartered Accountancy qualification
* Excellent knowledge in SAP system and must have led at least one SAP implementation
* Experience in leading a team of at least 10 people
* Strong knowledge of cost accounting, trade finance and treasury management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Group Financial Controller
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|