Job description / Role
An exciting Financial Controller opportunity within a strong Financial Services organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
A leading business within the Financial Services/Investments sector.
* Manage a team of 5 and report directly to the CFO
* Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results
* Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and other regulatory requirements
* Manage financial accounting, month end closing and controlling various Financial and accounting systems
* Lead the monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
* Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders effectively
* Provide monthly presentations at board meetings
* Ensure treasury management, cash flow reporting and liaison with local banks
A great opportunity to develop and progress your career in a growing environment.
* A technically strong Financial Controller with a strong background within the Financial Services sector.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Manager Accounting and Reporting