Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing and Distribution company with offices around the globe. The company is looking to hire a Financial Controller to be based in their Dubai offices.
Our client is a global MNC business which manufactures and distributes cosmetic products. They are looking to expand their finance department and have an opening for the Financial Controller role.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the timely delivery of detailed monthly/quarterly closing reports
* Planning - Reporting of forecasts (including risk & opportunity reporting)
* Analysing SOI and balance sheet of the different management units
* Compliance - Ensuring timely closing of audits and implementation of controls and processes
* Assisting with the on-boarding of new Finance Controllers of the different Management units
* Managing expense analysis and drive efficiency projects
* Supporting the Finance Controlling Manager and VP Finance in strategic planning and analysis
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance.
The successful candidate for this Financial Controller role is/has:
* Bachelor's degree or higher (MBA preferred)
* 3 - 5 years of controlling experience
* Prior experience in FMCG
* Knowledge of IFRS accounting
* Aptitude to support business decisions and analyse complex data
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and teamwork skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC