Job description / Role
Our client is a Consumer Goods company based in Dubai. They are looking to hire a Finance Controller to spearhead the distribution function and their production unit.
Our client is a Leading FMCG manufacturer and distributor based in Dubai. They are looking to hire a Financial Controller.
* Handling all accounting operations - Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Treasury, Cost and Inventory Accounting)
* Managing the preparation of budget and financial forecasts, reporting variances and suggesting strategies
* Delivering financial reports, MIS and dashboards in an effective and timely manner to business operations
* Guiding the financial planning & analysis processes; reviewing business performances against budgets, monitoring areas for improvements and producing forecasts on a monthly basis
* Preparing financial statements, variance analysis and month end closing reports
* Excellent knowledge of UAE Excise and VAT laws. Guaranteeing compliance with tax audits, accurate payments and returns
* Managing cash flow and external stakeholders: banks etc.
* Acting as the person of contact for internal & external auditors, while ensuring to deliver quick results
* Reviewing and updating on business processes and accounting policies to increase the efficiency on internal controls
* Ensuring margin improvement amongst all variances by suggesting potential solutions on cost transformation, pricing strategy and product analysis, all while liaising with the marketing and supply teams
* Handling credit control function by overseeing and maintaining compliance of the organisation's credit policy, credit outstanding and providing legal actions whenever necessary
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and incentives. This is an exciting opportunity for Finance Controller to progress their career with a leading business in the FMCG space.
* Minimum 10 years of experience as a Financial Controller / Finance manager
* 15 years of accounting and finance experience
* CA / CPA qualified or relevant accounting qualification
* Prior experience within a similar industry: FMCG, preferable food & beverage
* Excellent knowledge of ERP (SAP specifically), with a minimum 5 years of practical experience
* Strong experience with audit management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.