Job description / Role
Our Client is a large reputable group, is currently recruiting a Financial Controller to work closely with Group FC and senior management.
FC main responsibilities will be to produce Group Management Reporting and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Also, he/she should collect the group data and analyze to figure out the business and market trends in order to help increase group profit and efficiency.
• Be the lead finance project manager for the implementation of the Management Reporting (Business Intelligence software BOARD) working with key people across the Group to gather the requirements and ensure a smooth implementation.
• Gathers the data by mining the companies data through Business Intelligence software (BOARD) and checking trends to help develop group’s picture so it can improves and reduce costs.
• Owner of the management reporting, spends most of his/her time in analyzing the data and understanding it to then communicate reports to key stakeholders across the Group
• Reconciliation of management reporting with statutory reporting
• Works closely with the IT team to transform the data collected into critical information that can be used for fruitful business decisions as well as working closely with Operations and Finance to ensure the collected data has been analyzed and transformed to maximize the group profit and growth.
• Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources
• Synthesize current BI/trend data to support recommendations for action
• Maintain and update BI tools, database, dashboards, systems and methods and provides technical support for existing reports
• Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accountancy as a minimum
• MBA or Professional Accounting Qualification completed or in process is a plus
• 5 years’ experience in a similar Financial Controller/Management Reporting role in a large group of FMCG/Distribution companies
• Bright and self-driven individual, able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes
• Strong analytical skills
• Diligent with strong attention to detail
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies