Job description / Role
• Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
• Monitor and interpret Financial reporting such as cash flows and predict future trends and other factors influencing business performance
• Lead feasibility studies to support the launch of new concepts and markets from a financial perspective
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to evaluate and look at mechanism of income statements, gap analysis, mitigating financial risk and financial compliance
• Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation where applicable, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
• Lead the finance staff in Financial accounting and operations, Treasury, Funding Management, Planning, Budgeting & Reporting.
AED 35,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 10 - 15 years’ experience as Finance Manager / Financial Controller preferably in a technology environment in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of Client MEA
• Significant experience at senior financial controller level within a large customer driven environment
• Proven experience of budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting
• Proven experience of preparing and presenting financial and management accounts, reports and data
• Drive Company Culture and Values with a confident communicator trait and active interactor with internal and external customers of Client MEA
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Finance or other relevant fields in addition to CPA
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions