Job description / Role
One of the world’s leading shipping companies are looking for a Financial Controller to join their Dubai Team. As part of their Emirization Program they are looking for UAE Nationals Only to apply. Please do not apply if you are not Emirati.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance with an accounting background.
• At least 5+ years’ experience of external audits, strong financial control. (Ideally within shipping/logistics)
• High focus on accuracy and compliance.
• Strong communication and relationship skills - Fluency in English and Arabic
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and excellent admin ability
• Happy to travel to other offices/ subsidiaries as required.
• UAE National
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
AMOS Middle East FZE
Senior Finance Manager (FMCG Background)