Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a well-established bank in Abu Dhabi, we are looking for a Financial Crime Compliance Analyst.
• Assisting with the review of KYC/CDD documentation during client onboarding and client risk rating
• Conducting AML and Fraud investigations, including handling Transaction Monitoring Alerts and SAR reporting
• Conducting Sanctions screening, including managing alerts and investigation
• Conducting pre-defined Compliance Monitoring Program tests and reviews
• Support Head of Compliance in continued implementation and improvement of the Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance Framework
• 2-5 years of experience in Financial Crime investigation in financial sector
• Knowledge of applicable AML/CTF regulations, trends, and red flags
• Ability to balance numerous tasks and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills and team player
• Relevant degree and strong preference for professional qualifications in Financial Crime, Compliance, or other relevant areas
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Hire Rightt Executive Search
FP&A Finance Analyst
Quest Search & Selection
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|