Financial Due Diligence Oil & Gas Manager - Transaction Services - Deals
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
PwC Middle East Deals, Financial Due Diligence Energy sector is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Manager to join our team. The Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
What to consider before applying
- This role requires the candidate to be based out of our United Arab Emirates office (Abu Dhabi).
- Prior Energy, Utilities, & Resources sector expertise in a Transaction Services environment is preferred.
- Building an excel based data packs/ playbooks consisting of income statement projections, balance sheet, revenue analysis etc.
- Ability to read financial statement and management accounts
- Coming up with quality of earning, net debt and net working capital analysis
- Ability to challenge assumptions and analysis relating to the key value considerations
- Can multi-task and cater to ad hoc requests
- Ability to write succinctly an FDD report qualifying / highlighting issues cogently and good written skills for report writing perspective
- Ability to read a VDD report and assist the team with the expert sessions
- Ability to communicate effectively with the client and counterparty representatives
- Experience working in the Energy, Utilities, & Resources sector is an advantage
- Minimum 6 years' of Financial Due Diligence experience in a big 4 professional services firm
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ICAI etc.
- Overall understanding on M&A from an FDD perspective
- Good team player
Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.